Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh! Earthquake ....

In fact, this morning (13/09/2007) about 7:50 a.m. when I was busying with my preparation to work, my Husband (as he was still lying on bed) suddenly told me that he could feel that the bed was "shaking".... as I really could see his head was slightly shaking as well ! However, I was thinking that he might be just "shaking" himself ! (haha!) 

He suddenly spelt out "it's EARTHQUAKE" !!  Earthquake 

Oh my god, please don't kidding ... and don't try to frightened me, Ok ! 

(At that point of time I really feel a bit nervous!!)  Scared 1  

In fact, we really don't realised that there was an earthquake happened last night at Indonesia. After listen to the 8:00 a.m. news at Radio .... and "certified" that there really an earthquake happened last night and this morning as well.

I am staying in an apartment and now I'm worrying about that is our bulding structure in Malaysia can "expose" to a "low magnitude" of earthquake in case that really happend in our Country ? This is one of my BIG question where I really couldn't find the answer !!  Tell Me 


2 comments:

Joey Chong said...

Eeeeeee........so scary!

Wan Yen Chuah said...

ya ya .. is really scary !!