Monday, September 17, 2007

Just for Laugh 笑一笑

Why do Indians talk non stop? 
Guess.... Still dunno? OK lah.....
 
Answer : Becoz they left their full stop on their forehead.

There are 3 Male and 1 Female pencils in a box.
The Female pencil got pregnant !!
 
Which Male pencil is responsible? 

THE ONE WITHOUT THE RUBBER.

Girl: Will you love me after marriage also?
Boy: This depends on your husband, if he allows me. 

Doctor: your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping pills.
Wife: When must I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you. 

God saw me hungry, he created pizza.
He saw me thirsty, he created pepsi.
He saw me in dark, he created light.
He saw me without problems, he created YOU. 

What are the three fastest ways of communication?
Three fastest means of communication in the world.
Tele-phone
Tele-vision
Tell-a-woman.
You still want faster?

Tell her not to tell anyone :-) 

THE ONE

I have one
You have one
Your mother uses your father's one
And your auntie uses your uncle's one


A married lady would acquire one
But a divorced lady would lose her one 

Arnold Schwarzenneger has a longer one 

Michael J. Fox has a shorter one 

Madonna doesn't have one

The Chinese usually have short ones 
While the Indian usually have long ones 

Do you have one? 

How long is your one?

Which one is your preferred one?

What you are thinking of?

go down......
.
.
.  

.

.

.
Answer : its your Surname, what else? !!!!! 

but I like the way you think ......... 

No comments: